Sunday, February 21, 2010

My friend Christine is always putting great recipes on her blog. So, I thought since I am getting ready to start a recipe "scrapbook" and was taking pictures anyways; I'd do the same. This recipe is the easiest recipe to make and taste the best! This recipe will feed 4 as a side dish; but my husband and I eat it as a meal for lunch just the 2 of us. At Christmas; I tripled the recipe and added some shredded cheddar cheese before the breadcrumbs.

400 degrees on the oven

1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
1/2 Soup Can Milk
1/2 tsp pepper
1 1/2 Cup Pasta - Cooked and Drained
1 TBS dry bread crumbs - I use 4 because I like crunch and I use stuffing breadcrumbs.
2 TBS Butter, melted - I use 3 -4 with my crumbs

Stir soup, milk, pepper and pasta in a 1 QT Baking dish. Stir breadcrumbs and butter together and sprinkle over pasta.
Bake 2o minutes or until bubbly. Best when hot; but can be heated in microwave. ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment