Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Night

I can remember going out every Friday night. Not just going out; but staying out until the sun came up the next morning. I can barely stay awake past 9:30 pm now. Usually on Friday nights now; I am cropping with the Friday Night croppers. Tonight; everyone seemed to have something else going on. I was really just too tired. It has been a long week! I cannot wait to get back on schedule and crop every Friday night. I get more done when I am with the girls. I am on track with completing my uncompleted projects. Well until next time; hopefully Sunday; have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I know, I really missed seeing you guys last week. I'm looking forward to next month!

    BTW, you are SO good at posting. I need to be more consistent like YOU! :o)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete