Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Year: New Purpose

The new year has started and I am going through a "New Purpose" stage. I am going to set more time aside for me. Some people may think I am selfish for setting aside time for me; however this is not the way I see it. I am going to be a first time grandmother in March-my time will be spent spoiling this child. I want to do more for my community; me personally. I also want to do more cropping.

I always make the same new year resolutions - eat healthier and exercise more. Well, 6 days in to the New Year and I still haven't exercised once. Food washed all that bothers me away!

I am hoping that January 20th brings good news to our family. If all goes well; we will have a new house and Claire's Croppin' Corner is going to be more than just a blog.

2 comments:

  1. A NEW HOUSE???? Wow! How cool is that? So what does this cryptic message mean......"more than just a blog".....hmmmmm.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping my fingers crossed on the new house!! That is awesome! Congrats on starting your blog too :o) I became a follower....not a stalker, a follower, hehehehe

    ReplyDelete