Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pop Dots

I buy lots of supplies and when I catch something on sale or clearance items; I buy it regardless if I need it at the time or not. My philosophy has always been; Someone may need it or I may need it down the road. So many moons ago I caught Pop Dots on clearance at Wal-Mart; $0.69 each pack. I bought 10 packs. I passed them on to someone else because I didn't like them. I went to Michaels and again found some pop dots on sale; I only bought one package because I was a little iffy on them after the Wal-Mart incident. Well, I used them today for the first time. I wished I would have bought them out. They are call All Night Media Pop Dots and come in a very plain package. I love these things! I will definately be on the lookout for more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment